(Scroll Down To Accept or Decline)
ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER YOUR RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Electronic Fund Transfers we are capable of handling are indicated herein, some of which may not apply to your account. Some of these may not be available at all terminals. Please read this disclosure carefully because it tells you your rights and obligations for these transactions. You should keep this notice for future reference. For the purposes of Electronic Funds Transfer, every day is a business day except Saturdays, Sundays and federal holidays. “PIN” means a personal identification number that is required to access certain services remotely by telephone, automated teller machine (ATM) or at a merchant’s location. “Deposit account” means your savings and/or checking account.
TYPES OF AVAILABLE TRANSFERS
- You may arrange for direct deposits to be accepted into your deposit account
- You may arrange to pay certain recurring bills from your deposit account
- Pay Electronic check conversion -Your check can result in an electronic funds transfer. For example:
- You can purchase goods or pay for services and authorize a merchant or service provider to convert your check into an electronic funds transfer.
- At the time you offer a check to a merchant or service provider, you may be asked to authorize the merchant or service provider to electronically collect a charge in the event the check is returned for insufficient funds. Paying such a fee electronically is an electronic funds transfer.
- Your authorization to make these types of electronic funds transfers may be expressed in writing or implied through the posting of a sign.
- When you provide a check as payment, you authorize us either to use information from your check to make a one-time electronic funds transfer from your account or to process the payment as a check transaction.
Private Access telephone transfers. You may access your deposit account by telephone by calling 1-800-355-2140. Using your Private Access Code (PAC) and account number, you may:
- Transfer funds between your deposit accounts
- Get balance information on your deposit account
- Verify dates and amounts of withdrawals and deposits
- Verify cleared checks and other debits
ATM transfers. You may access your deposit accounts by ATM using your FSNB VISA CheckCard and PIN.
With this card you may:
- Make deposits to your deposit account
- Make cash withdrawals from your deposit account
- Transfer funds between your deposit accounts
- Inquire about your deposit account balances
- Access your Overdraft Protection
Please Note: Some of the above services may not be available at all ATMs. Deposits made at ATMs after 11:00 a.m. (CST) and withdrawals made after 12:00 a.m. (CST) will be processed on the next business day. Also, please see the Limitations on Transfers section for limitations on using ATMs.
Point-of-Sale transactions. You may access your deposit account by the use of your FSNB Visa CheckCard to:
- Purchase goods in person, by phone, and by computer
- Pay for services in person, by phone, and by computer
- Get cash from a merchant, if the merchant permits
- Get cash from a participating financial institution
Please note: Some merchants (gas stations, hotels, car rentals, etc.) may place an authorization hold on your CheckCard in advance for the estimated cost of the transaction. This hold may take several days to be removed depending on the merchant’s processing schedule.
- If you use your CheckCard and a dispute arises with the merchant, you agree to make a good faith effort to resolve the dispute with the merchant. If you cannot resolve the dispute satisfactorily, we will, at our discretion, assist you in your efforts to resolve the dispute. However, you are ultimately responsible for reaching a solution.
- When you use your CheckCard at a merchant that settles in currency other than US dollars, Visa will convert the transaction into a US dollar amount. The currency conversion rate used to determine the transaction amount in US dollars is either: 1) A rate selected by Visa from the range of rates available in wholesale currency markets for the applicable central processing date, which rate may vary from the rate Visa itself receives; or 2) The government-mandated rate in effect for the applicable central processing date. In each instance, a 1% International Service Assessment (ISA) will apply.
Online Banking transactions. You may access your accounts by computer, using your user name, password and Internet access at www.fsnb.com to:
- Transfer funds between your deposit accounts
- Get deposit account balance information
- Verify if checks, deposits or other debits have posted to your accounts
- Make payments from your checking account to outside parties (via “Bill Pay” optional service)
Please Note: Transfers made after 11:45 p.m. are processed on the next business day.
LIMITATIONS ON TRANSFERS
In addition to those limitations described elsewhere, the following general limitations apply:
- Transfers from a money market account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic or telephone transfers are limited to six per month.
Please Note: ATM and in person withdrawals are not limited. Also, for security purposes, limits may be placed on the frequency and amount of ATM transfers that may be made.
LIMITATIONS ON TRANSACTIONS
ATMs. Cash withdrawals at ATMs are normally limited to $1,000 per business day.
Point-of-sale. You may use your CheckCard to purchase up to $1,500 in goods and services each day, as long as your available balance is sufficient to cover the aggregate of all purchases and all prior purchases have posted to your account.
Online Banking. Transfers may be made for amounts up to $5,000 per business day.
Illegal transactions. You agree you will not use your CheckCard for any illegal transaction including Internet gambling.
Please Note: As with any banking transaction, FSNB may limit the amount of withdrawals to currently collected balances and all deposits are accepted on a provisional basis, subject to collection through normal banking procedures. We reserve the right to refuse cash withdrawals.
- There is no initial or annual charge for CheckCard issuance.
- We do not charge for direct deposits to any account.
- There may be charges for unusual account activity.
- ATM Charges at machines other than FSNB:
- All inquiries $1.75
- All withdrawals $1.75
- Please note: You may be charged a fee by the operator at non-FSNB ATMs for the use of their machine and you may be charged a fee for a balance inquiry even if you do not complete a fund transfer.
- Other Fees:
- Replacement of PIN (if by mail) $5.00
- Replacement of PIN (in person) $1.00
- Replacement of Cards $10.00
- Denied ATM or CheckCard transaction $1.00
- Additional Business CheckCards at initial issuance $5.00
- Terminal transfers. You can get a receipt at the time you make any transfer to or from your deposit account using one of our ATMs or when you make a purchase at a point-of-sale terminal.
- Preauthorized credits. If you have arranged to have direct deposits made to your account at least once every 60 days from the same person or company, you can use online banking, Private Access, or call us at (800) 749-4583 to find out whether or not the deposit has been made.
- Periodic statements. You will get a monthly account statement from us, unless there are no transfers in a particular month. In any case you will get a statement at least quarterly. For dormant accounts, you will receive a statement annually.
Right to stop payment and procedure for doing so. If you have told us in advance to make regular payments out of your account, you can stop any of these payments. Here’s how: Call or write us at the telephone number and address listed under “Notification Procedures”, in time for us to receive your request 3 business days or more before the payment is scheduled to be made. If you call, we may also require you to put your request in writing and get it to us within 14 days after you call. We will charge $30 for each stop-payment.
Notice of varying amounts. If these regular payments may vary in amount, the person you are going to pay will tell you, 10 days before each payment, when it will be made and how much it will be. (You may choose instead to get this notice only when the payment would differ by more than a certain amount from the previous payment, or when the amount would fall outside certain limits that you set.)
Liability for failure to stop payment of preauthorized transfer. If you order us to stop one of these payments 3 business days or more before the transfer is scheduled, and we do not do so, we will be liable for your losses or damages.
CheckCard. You cannot place a stop payment on any transaction made with your Visa CheckCard.
BANK’S LIABILITY FOR FAILURE TO MAKE TRANSFERS
If we do not complete a transfer to or from your account on time or in the correct amount according to our agreement with you, we will be liable for your losses or damages. However, there are some exceptions. We will not be liable, for instance:
- If, through no fault of ours, you do not have enough money in your account to make the transfer.
- If the transfer would exceed the overdraft limit on your account.
- If the ATM where you are making the transfer does not have enough cash.
- If the transfer will exceed the daily amount that we allow to be withdrawn in a given day.
- If the terminal or system was not working properly and you knew about the breakdown when you started the transfer.
- If circumstances beyond our control (such as fire or flood) prevent the transfer, despite reasonable precautions that we have taken.
- If your card has been revoked due to excessive overdrafts, notice from you of suspected fraud, or other such circumstances.
- If the money in your account is subject to legal process or other encumbrance restricting the transfer.
- If a retail establishment fails to honor your card.
There may be other exceptions stated in our agreement with you.
We will not disclose information to third parties about your account or transfers made, except:
As necessary to complete the transfers;
- To verify the existence and standing of your account with us upon request of a third party, such as a merchant or credit bureau;
- To comply with court or governmental orders;
- In accordance with your instructions or permission; and
- As permitted by the Right to Financial Privacy Act of 1978 (Public Law 95-630)
Consumer Liability: Tell us AT ONCE if you believe your card, PIN or login identification and password have been lost, stolen or otherwise compromised, or if you believe that an electronic fund transfer has been made without your permission using information from your check. Telephoning is the best way of keeping your possible losses down. You could lose all the money in your account (plus your maximum overdraft protection or line of credit). If you tell us within 2 business days after you learn of the loss or theft of your card and/or code, you can lose no more than $50 if someone used your card and/or code without your permission. If you do NOT tell us within 2 business days after you learn of the loss or theft of your card and/or code, and we can prove we could have stopped someone from using your card and/or code without your permission if you had told us, you could lose as much as $500.
Also, please review your account statement carefully. If your statement shows transfers that you did not make, including those made by card, code or other means, tell us AT ONCE. If you do not tell us within 60 days after the statement was mailed to you, you may not get back any money you lost after the 60 days if we can prove that we could have stopped someone from taking the money if you had told us in time. If a good reason (such as a long trip or a hospital stay) kept you from telling us, we may extend the time periods.
VISA CHECKCARD LIABILITY: Unless you have been grossly negligent or have engaged in fraud, you will not be liable for any point-of-sale transactions using your lost or stolen FSNB Visa CheckCard. This additional limit on liability does not apply to ATM transactions or to PIN transactions which are not processed by Visa. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association.
ERROR RESOLUTION NOTICE FOR GENERAL ACCOUNTS AND CHECKCARDS
In case of errors or questions about your electronic transfers, call or write to us as soon as you can at the number and address shown in the “Notification Procedures” section if you think your statement or receipt is wrong or if you need more information about a transfer. You must notify FSNB of any errors no later than sixty (60) days after we sent the FIRST statement on which the problem or error appeared.
- Tell us your name, account number, and the date the error occurred.
- Describe the error or the transfer you are unsure about, explain as clearly as you can why you believe it is an error or why you need more information.
- Tell us the dollar amount of the suspected error.
- If you believe the error is an unauthorized charge, list any person to whom you have given authority in the past to access your account and any person you believe may have had access to your Card or PIN without your authority.
If you tell us orally, we may require that you send us your complaint or question in writing within ten (10) business days. We will determine whether an error occurred within 10 business days after we hear from you and will correct any error promptly. If we need more time, however, we may take up to 45 days to investigate your complaint or question. If we decide to do this, we will credit your account within 10 business days for the amount you think is in error, so that you will have the use of the money during the time it takes us to complete our investigation. If we ask you to put your complaint or question in writing and we do not receive it within 10 business days, we may not credit your account. During our investigation of an alleged error, we may restrict any or all use of your Card.
For errors involving new accounts, point-of-sale, or foreign initiated transactions, we may take up to 90 days to investigate your complaint or question. For new accounts, we may take up to 20 business days to credit your account for the amount you think is in error. We will tell you the results within three business days after completing our investigation. If we decide that there was no error, we will send you a written explanation. You may ask for copies of the documents that we used in our investigation.
We are not obligated to reissue any Card or PIN that has been lost or stolen.
Business days and hours to report problems: Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (Central Time), excluding federal holidays.
If your card and/or PIN has been lost or stolen or if you believe an unauthorized transfer has taken place call: (800) 749-4583 or write: FSNB CARD DEPARTMENT, PO Box 33009, Fort Sill, OK 73503.
To report a lost or stolen card and/or PIN after business hours contact FSNB at (800) 355-2140.
I Am Interested I Am Not Interested